Saturday, August 1, 2026

Stampin' Up! ® Hot Foil System

Stampin' Hot Foil System

 There are no words to express how excited I am about the release of the new Stampin' Hot Foil System!

Are you already familiar with Hot Foil in card making?  I was not and now my creative mojo is on overdrive, with all the things in my head that I want to create!  Don't worry, I will still create with all my other supplies too!..... This is just so shiny and pretty!

Check out each of these video's to see how this new product works!



I have been practicing using the hot foil on different surface types.  For instance, to get the most crisp transfer, use the Two Tone Cardstock because it has a flat surface.  Our regular milled cardstock is good too, but the transfer may have a more distressed final appearance.  This week I have used hot foil on vellum with great results, and surprisingly the Stampin' Up! Window Sheet takes a transfer excellently as well! 

The next brochure will be released at the beginning of September.  It will feature more seasonal bundles and dies.  (and I can't wait!!)

Below are my blog posts, to date, using the hot foil system.  

Botanical Glow Sending Bunches of Love

Butterfly Flight Happy Birthday Card

Garden Silhouette

Swiss Dots & Scallops in Highland Heather

Be sure to check back often to see the latest tutorial I have for you.

I would love to be your demonstrator.  Feel free to comment here or contact me with any questions.  My greatest pleasure it to help crafters along their journey.

Below are the hot foil products that I have so far.  I'm super excited to grow this library of products!

Thank you for visiting my blog today!

Hugs,
Teah Woodward
Stampin' Up!® Independent Demonstrator

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! ® Hot Foil System

Stampin' Hot Foil System  There are no words to express how excited I am about the release of the new Stampin' Hot Foil System! Are ...