Sunday, August 2, 2026

Classic Greetings in Silver & Blueberry Bushel

 

Classic Greetings Hot Foil Dies + Nature Walk 12" x 12" DSP

I just had to see what I could create for a young mans birthday, using the hot foil system!  I am so happy with how this turned out!  This is my iteration of a card shown by Stampin' Up! ® in a demonstration.  

Classic Greetings Hot Foil Dies + Nature Walk 12" x 12" DSP

You may notice the slight distressed look on the silver..... that is because of the texture of the cardstock that I used.  If I had used the smoother Two Tone Cardstock, that distressed look would not be there.  I am ok with it in this circumstance, because the pattern on the DSP is also somewhat distressed looking.  

And look at what I did to the inside of the card!  How fun is that??!  Hot foil on the inner message liner!

Classic Greetings Hot Foil Dies + Nature Walk 12" x 12" DSP

Cutting Instructions:

  • Card Base - Basic White Thick: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2".  Score at 4 1/4"
  • Card front matte layer - Basic White: 3 5/8" x 5 1/2"
  • Card front layer - DSP: 3 1/2" x 5 1/2"
  • Front Sentiments - Blueberry Bushel: 1 1/2" x 4" (cut 3 pieces)
  • Front Sentiments - Silver Foil: 1 1/2" x 4", (cut 3 pieces)
  • Inner matte layer - DSP: 4" x 5 1/2"
  • Inner message liner - Basic White: 3 1/2" x 5 1/2"
  • Inner sentiment - Silver Foil: 2 1/2" x 4"
Assembly Instructions: 
  • Adhere DSP card front layer to front matte layer.  Adhere to front of card base.
  • Using the Classic Greetings Hot Foil Die, heat die using the Stampin' Up!® Hot Foil System.  Layer Silver foil on face down, add cardstock, shim and plate.  Transfer to Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine and slowly crank through.  Peel foil off of cardstock.  I suggest doing all the hot foiling in a batch to avoid too many steps going on at once.  This is what I do so that I stay focused on using the hot foil system correctly for the best results.  But..... you do you :)
  • Adhere sentiments to card front using dimensionals.
  • Scatter dots on card front.
  • Using the Classic Greetings Hot Foil Die, heat die using the Stampin' Up!® Hot Foil System.  Layer Silver foil on face down, add inner message liner cardstock, shim and plate.  Transfer to Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine and slowly crank through.  Peel foil off of cardstock.  
  • Adhere message liner to inner matte layer. 
  • Adhere to inner card base.
I am thrilled with this new product and I hope that my projects inspire you to give it a try too!

Thank you for visiting my blog today!
Hugs,
Teah

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Classic Greetings in Silver & Blueberry Bushel

  Classic Greetings Hot Foil Dies + Nature Walk 12" x 12" DSP I just had to see what I could create for a young mans birthday, usi...