Sunday, October 25, 2020

Prized Peony Bundle


 As a demonstrator, we get early previews of upcoming promotions and catalogs..... Its one of the perks.

Well when we got to preview the Annual Catalog that would come out in June, 2020...... I was drawn to the Prized Peony bundle like a magnet!  I needed my hands on those beautiful blooms right away.  I've made quite a few different cards using this bundle, and eventually you will see them all..... but for today I wanted you to see this card..... with 3D flowers.

One of the card swap groups that I belong to had a monthly theme of "anything from the new annual catalog" and this is what I came up with.  I made 11 of this cards...... and yes, that means I made 33 of these peonies!!

Here is the list of supplies:

  • card base is Early Espresso card stock
  • The wood look layer is designer series paper from the In Good Taste pack. 
  • I die cut the peonies out of Whisper White cardstock, then sponged the edges with Petal Pink ink.  The flower center is die cut from Early Espresso cardtock.
  • The leaves are die cut from Mossy Meadow and Old Olive cardstocks, and adhered together.
  • The sentiment is created from the So Sentimental stamp set and White heat embossing powder.
  • The subtle bling is made possible by using clear Elegant Faceted Gems
Here is the link to the stamp and die bundle that I used to make this card:


This is one of those cards that generated a lot of conversations and allowed me to meet many new friends.  

This card could be simplified by just using one blossom, or enhanced by using ribbons.  It would be perfect for any event..... Birthday, Get Well, Wedding/Anniversary.  The sky is the limit with a 3D flower, and it was super, super easy to do.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Hugs,
Teah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty

  Flowers of Beauty Flowers of Beauty Inner view I created todays card for the Crafty Collaborations "Magic of Masks" Blog Hop.  T...