Wow! Its November already!
Here, in the Pacific North West region of the US, we have had some cold yet glorious sunny days. As I take note of my blessings this month, I can't help but recognize that because of this pandemic I have had the opportunity to see all the beautiful fall colors on the trees. Since I am working from home, I actually get to see all the brilliant beauty that autumn brings. This has been a true blessing.
Another of my blessings are my great customers! I am blessed for every opportunity I have to share my love of paper and ink crafting with all of you. And I am doubly blessed, because I grow and learn from each and every one of you. Thank you for your trust and friendship.
I used the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle to create this "Thank You" card for my customers this month.
The shopping link can be found at the bottom of this post.
The highlights of this project:
- Misty Moonlight Card stock for the card base
- Whisper White card stock for card front and interior
- Sahara Sand DSP from Classic Christmas Designer Series Paper
- Misty Moonlight, Whisper White, and Seaside Spray card stock for die cut foliage, from the Curvy Die set
- Linen thread and the Misty Moonlight/Silver Bakers Twine from the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo pack
- Misty Moonlight Ink on front and inner card
- Foliage on inner card is from Curvy Christmas
- Inner sentiment is from the Many Mates stamp set
- Clear Elegant Faceted Gems for just the right touch of "bling" to the card front
This card was quite quick to stamp, cut and assemble. Enjoy!
As mentioned at the top, this is a blog hop so please do make sure you "hop" around to all the amazing projects on this hop. Click the links below to visit them.
Blog Hop Links
Here is the link to this bundle in my online store:
Be safe and stay well.