Sunday, October 25, 2020

Snow Wonder Bundle

 

Snow Wonder

Back in August, when the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog came out, I immediately fell in LOVE with this snowman!  This was the first set in the mini catalog that I just HAD TO HAVE!  
He is classic!  A perfect snowman with that scarf and hat.  

This was the first card that I created with this stamp and die bundle, and WOW..... did I get a big response!  I made this card for a group swap, and as a result have met so many people that have wanted to talk about it.  

Here is the list of supplies that I used to create this happy card:

  • Card base is Garden green cardstock.
  • Pop layer is Real Red cardstock
  • The stamped image layer is Whisper White Thick cardstock - this is important in order to accomplish the debossed snowflakes.
  • The trees are stamped in Garden Green ink using the stamps from this bundle.  I then high lighted the snow on the trees and the base of the trees with Wink of Stella
  • I stamped the snowman using Soft Suede ink, colored his hat and scarf using the Real Red and Light Mossy Meadow Stampin Blend pens, used Wink of Stella on the body to make him glisten,  and die cut him using the dies from this bundle.  He was applied to the card using Dimensionals for lift.
  • The sentiment was created used White Heat Embossing Powder on Real Red cardstock.  It was die cut using one of the label dies from this bundle, then applied with Dimensionals.
  • Lastly, I debossed the snow flakes into the sky using the debossing dies that come in this bundle. I then took my time to carefully apply Wink of Stella to all the snowflakes for a sweet shimmer fromt he sky.
Here is the link to the bundle I used to make this card:

Today is a chilly day, and tonight we are supposed to get down into the 20's.  But the skies are clear and there is no chance of snow..... so for now I will have to settle for making snowmen on cards for friends and family.

I hope this inspired you to create some holiday cards.  
Thanks for joining me.

Hugs,
Teah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Country Flowers - Ink & Inspiration

  Country Flowers Country Flowers detail view Country Flowers Inner view Today I am participating in the Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop.  In...