Let's be real. We are all looking for ways to stretch our budgets these days. !5% off of select DSP's & Cardstocks is a darn good start to saving some money. Personally, I use sales like this to stock up on basics. I also went through the DSP's that I intend to use over the next 4 months, and checked to make sure I am stocked up on the coordinating colors. There are also a couple of DSP's that I don't want to run out of..... I've been going through the Gingham In Colors 12" x 12" way too fast..... so I'm ordering more.
![]() |
| Glow of Harvest 12" x 12" DSP - August Product of the Month |
While you are placing your order, don't forget that if your order is $75 or more, you can order the product of the month for just $5.
I love autumn cards and this paper is stunning! I'm getting mine early! Especially since the product of the month is "while supplies last".
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Hugs,
Teah


No comments:
Post a Comment