Friday, February 9, 2024

Quiet Reflection

Quiet Reflection

 


Today I participated in the Crafty Collaborations Monochromatic Insta Hop on Instagram.  

I am LOVING these monochromatic Insta Hops because I am using my stamps and supplies in new ways. I have a real sense of creative growth which is exciting for me. The featured color this week is Orchid Oasis.

Quiet Reflection detail view

Quiet Reflection inner view

See my post on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/C3IgyxZrPCR/?img_index=1 Then click on the Insta Hop links that are in my post to see everyone's interpretation of Orchid Oasis! So many awesome designs!! Hugs, Teah


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poised Peony - White wash

  Poised Peony Poised Peony - detail view Poised Peony -inner view Today I had some fun creating a card using a whitewash technique for the ...