Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Christmas Classics - Season's Greetings

Christmas Classics Bundle

 
Christmas Classics Bundle - Inner view

Christmas Classics - detail view

I created this card as the make n' take that I included in my customers catalog packets when I sent out the new Stampin' Up! September - December 2023 Mini Catalog.  I love to spoil my customers with little creative treats :)

Cutting Instructions:

  • Card base - Basic White Thick: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at. 4 1/4".  This is a top fold card.
  • Matte layer - Basic White: 4" x 5 1/4".  This layer is embossed using the Timber 3D embossing folder.
  • Matte Layer- Real Red: 2 1/4" x 5 1/4"
  • Designer Series Paper layer: 2" x 5 1/4"
  • Die cut detail focal point - Basic White
  • Sentiment - Die cut - Basic White
  • Holly leaves - Shaded Spruce - die cut 3
  • Inner message liner - Basic White: 4" x 5 1/4"

YouTube Tutorial



Since not all the products are available until September 6th, I'll just provide the item #'s.

Products used:

  • Christmas Classics Bundle #161977 on page 29 of the mini catalog - not available till Sept 6
  • Joy of Christmas 12" x 12" DSP #161958 on page 29 of the mini catalog - not available till Sept 6
  • Timber 3D Embossing Folder #156406
  • Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins #160387
  • Basic White Thick cardstock #159229
  • Basic White cardstock #159276
  • Real Red cardstock #102482
  • Shaded Spruce cardstock #146981
  • Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad #147084

I hope you love this card as much as I do!
As always, let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Hugs,
Teah



No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention Shoppers - Happy Birthday

Attention Shoppers Attention Shopper - detail view Today's Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop theme is "In Colors".  So I chose the ...