Saturday, March 19, 2022

Dahlia Days Birthday card

Dahlia Days - Birthday Card

Dahlia Days - Birthday Card

I'm excited to share this card with you today!  I couldn't wait to use the Dahlia Days bundle once I received it.  I fell in love with the lacy background die, and knew I wanted to pair it with a Soft Seafoam
card base.  The card has a bit of a vintage feel, which I love.

Here are the cutting details:

  • Card base: 4 1/4" x 11"
  • Die cut the lacy background from 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" cardstock.  Apply adhesive sheet prior to cutting
  • Inner message layer: 4" x 5 1/4"
  • Scrap for stamping and die cutting the flowers, foliage and sentiment. Sentiment was cut using the Stitched Rectangles dies
I hope you are inspired to use the Dahlia Days bundle to create your own beautiful cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painted Lavender - Here For You

Painted Lavender March 2024 Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop challenge Painted Lavender - detail view Painted Lavender - inner view Today'...