|Slim Card Dies|
|Amazing Thanks Dies|
Today I am participating in Bruno and Kylie Bertucci's Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop. We are a group of demonstrators that are working through a training program to grow our businesses. I hope you will take some time to be inspired by clicking on the links to each of the blogs listed below.
You will find the product links for my project at the end of this post.
- Cardbase: 7" x 8 1/2", scored at 3 1/3"
- Card front: 3 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- DSP for card front design ( I used the negative space as a template to adhere the die cut paper in place, then removed the template)
- 2 layer greeting die cut from the Amazing Thanks Dies
- DSP: 2 pcs - 3 3/8" x 3/4" adhered to inner card at top and bottom
Thank you for visiting my blog today!