Sunday, August 23, 2026

Nature's Symphony in Pretty Peacock

 

Nature's Symphony Bundle + Fern & Flora Bundle

One of the most beautiful colors that I am drawn to create with over and over is Stampin' Up! ® Pretty Peacock. I love the cardstock, the ink and how well it pairs with so many other colors. So I was thrilled that this week's Monochromatic Insta Hop color is Pretty Peacock!

I have softly blended ink onto Luxe White Specialty paper.... the leaves and sentiment are from the Nature's Symphony Bundle..... and those sweet little moths are from the Fern & Flora Bundle.

Nature's Symphony Bundle + Fern & Flora Bundle

The main color is Pretty Peacock, but for the moths I used Stampin' Blends I used the Light Pretty Peacock and the Dark Lost Lagoon.  The texture of the Luxe White 12" x 12" Specialty Paper is beautiful by itself, so I chose not to add any gems or ribbon on my project.

The only thing I wish I had done differently, is that I think the inner leaves would look more natural if I had positioned in the left corner and over the decorative strip.  Or if it was in the lower left corner that would have reduced how busy the top of the message liner is.

Nature's Symphony Dies + Fern & Flora Bundle

Cutting Instructions:

  • Card base - Basic White Thick: 4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2"
  • Front matte layer - Pretty Peacock: 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
  • Card front layer - Luxe White 12" x 12" Specialty Paper: 3 3/4" x 5"
  • Leaves - Pretty Peacock: 3 1/2" x 4 1/4"
  • Moths - Basic White: scrap to stamp and die cut 2 large moths and 1 small moth
  • Inner matte layer -  Pretty Peacock: 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
  • Message liner - Basic White: 3 3/4" x 5"
  • Inner decorative strip - Luxe White 12" x 12" Specialty Paper: 3/8" x 5"
  • Inner leaves - Pretty Peacock: Scrap to die just a small portion of the leaf die.

Assembly Instructions:

  • Using Pretty Peacock ink & a blending brush, lightly add ink to the card front layer.  Darker on the outer edges and lighter in the center.  Using Pretty Peacock ink, stamp sentiment on lower right corner of card front layer.  Adhere card front to front matte layer.  Adhere to front of card base.
  • Adhere leaves to card front using dimensionals.
  • Using Basic Black ink, stamp 2 large moths and 1 small moth on scrap paper.  Using Light Pretty Peacock and Dark Lost Lagoon Stampin' Blends, color the moths.  Die cut, and adhere to card front using dimensionals.
  • Using Pretty Peacock ink & a blending brush, lightly add ink to the inner card decorative strip.  Adhere to inner message liner.  
  • Adhere leaves to inner message liner.
  • Using Basic Black ink, stamp 1 small moth on inner message liner.  Using Light Pretty Peacock and Dark Lost Lagoon Stampin' Blends, color the moth.  
  • Adhere inner message liner to inner matte layer.  Adhere to inner card base.
Thank you for visiting my blog today!
Hugs,
Teah

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nature's Symphony in Pretty Peacock

  Nature's Symphony Bundle + Fern & Flora Bundle One of the most beautiful colors that I am drawn to create with over and over is St...