Monday, April 12, 2021

Pretty Perennials - Happy Mail

Pretty Perennials Thank You card



I love Daffodil Yellow and Granite Grey together!.  Pair that combo with Basic white, and the colors look fresh and well balanced.



With Spring officially here, I chose bright happy flowers for my customers Thank you card this month.  My latest card features Pretty Perennials Stamp and Die bundle from the January - June Mini catalog. 
 This card oozes texture!  Starting with the white layer textured with the Tasteful Texture embossing folder, then a side strip of Grey Granite textured with one of the Greenery embossing folders.
Follow up with layers of die cut leaves, 2 layers of flowers and finish up with the Matte Black Dots!
I fussy cut the "happy" as well as the "mail".  Flowers and sentiments are popped up with dimensionals.



I am participating in a Blog Hop associated with a Demonstrator training program that I am enrolled in.    Please take the time to be inspired by each of these demonstrators that have shared their work this month, by clicking on the links in this list.  Enjoy!



Product List
/

Thank you for stopping by today!



Hugs,
Teah

25 comments:

  1. Daffodil Yellow and Granite Grey looks awesome together! Lovely cards Teah! Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are always amazing, and this one is so impressive. I love the color combination you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sophisticated colour combo and perfect for your lovely card TFS x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Teah, I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card! Nicely done, Teah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely springtime card. I want your happy mail. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! Fabulous layout & colors!😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colours and lovely cards, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards Teah, I love this colour combo. Your design is beautiful, I love the strip of grey texture, with the happy yellow flowers. Thx for this inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this colour combo Teah, lovely cards x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely happy mail Teah! Would put a smile on anyone's face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice! Love these colors together

    ReplyDelete

Country Flowers - Ink & Inspiration

  Country Flowers Country Flowers detail view Country Flowers Inner view Today I am participating in the Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop.  In...