Friday, September 1, 2023

Abundant Beauty Snowflake Gift Tags

Abundant Beauty Decorative Mask - Snowflake

 When I sent out the new mini catalog to my customers, I included a couple of treats..... one of which was this cute little gift tag.   To make this gift tag I used the new Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks #162331 that will go live on Sept. 6th (when the new mini catalog goes live).  I decided to do a quick video showing how I made them, and included a 2nd version at the end of the video.

Tutorial Video


Let me tell you why I love gift tags.  When I hand someone a hostess gift, a gift tag turns the gift (bottle of wine, flowers, candy) into a more personal gift.  I didn't just go spend money to fulfill an obligation.... I picked out a gift specifically for them and a gift tag personalizes the gift.  Ask my family, I've always felt this way.  You don't even have to color coordinate your tags.  If you are tight on time, make a batch of neutral colored tags at the beginning of the season.  

Thanks for visiting my blog today!
Stay well,
Hugs,
Teah 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention Shoppers - Happy Birthday

Attention Shoppers Attention Shopper - detail view Today's Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop theme is "In Colors".  So I chose the ...