Saturday, February 6, 2021

Lots of Heart bundle treat box

Lots of Heart Treat Box

I had so much fun designing this box as I went.....  Every die and stamp makes me want to create more!

In this case, I used the White and Black polka dot print paper from True Love DSP in the January-June Mini catalog, and just paired it with Basic Black cardstock for the base.

This box measures 4" x 4" and is 2" tall.

To simplify attaching the heart border around the box, I applied the Stampin' Up! Adhesive Sheets to the back of the Real Red cardstock.  After running through the Stampin' Cut and Emboss machine, I just peeled away the backing and was able to easily adhere the border.  

I stepped the height of the hearts with dimensionals.  The first heart was glued down to the box top,  the 2nd heart was stepped up with one layer of dimensionals, and the 3rd heart was stepped up with the dimensionals stacked 2 layers.  

Topped off with a bow of Real Red, and voila'!  

Here is the link to the Stamps and Dies bundled together (10% savings when purchased as a bundle)

Stay safe and be well,
My love to you all,
Teah



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Country Flowers - Ink & Inspiration

  Country Flowers Country Flowers detail view Country Flowers Inner view Today I am participating in the Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop.  In...