Saturday, February 6, 2021

Flower and Field DSP birthday card

Flower and Field Birthday Card


This card just makes me happy to look at it!  Bumble Bee colored cardstock for the base is absolutely perfect with this Flower and Field DSP panel on the front.  I matted the DSP with Poppy Red cardstock to make it "pop".

The sentiment panel is a mix of stamp sets.  I used the Happy Birthday from Vine Design stamp set, and the corner flowers are from Lots of Heart stamp set.  I lifted that panel with a Stitched So Sweetly die cut Basic Black border matte. Then I raised it by adding one layer of dimensionals.  

The single heart is from the Lots of Heart stamp set.  Tied with Whisper White ribbon and this card is ready to be given to someone special.

By the way..... do you love that Flower and Field DSP?!?!  Well it is FREE with a $50 purchase between now and February 28th. 

Thanks for visiting my page.
My love to you all,
Hugs,
Teah



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Country Flowers - Ink & Inspiration

  Country Flowers Country Flowers detail view Country Flowers Inner view Today I am participating in the Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop.  In...