Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Nature's Symphony Wood Grain Happy Birthday

 

Nature's Symphony Bundle + Lovely Arrangements Stamp Set + Stylish Shapes Dies

I made this card for John's birthday!  John has a strong opinion about cards that use a lot of layers and dimensionals.... So I tend to cater to what he prefers.  

To create this card I heat embossed the base branch in gold.  Then I layered a detailed die cut branch that was cut from DSP.   The sentiment is also gold heat embossed.  Really a pretty easy card to make and it fit my John just perfectly.  

I am not providing a picture of the inner card, because I wrote in it before I took the picture!!  LOL

Nature's Symphony Bundle + Lovely Arrangements Stamp Set + Stylish Shapes Dies

Cutting Instructions:

  • Card base - Early Espresso: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
  • Front matte layer - Crumb Cake: 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
  • Card front layer - DSP: 3 3/4" x 5"
  • Branch - DSP: 3" x 4 1/2", detail die cut
  • Sentiment label - Early Espresso: Scrap, to die cut label
  • Inner message liner - Crumb Cake: 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
  • Inner DSP strip: 1/2" x 5 1/8"
Assembly Instructions: 
  • Using Versamark ink, stamp leafy branch on card front.  Coat with gold embossing powder and heat set.
  • Adhere DSP card front layer to front matte layer.  Adhere to front of card base using dimensionals.
  • Adhere DSP die cut branch to card front using dimensionals.
  • Using Versamark ink, stamp sentiment on label.  Coat with gold embossing powder and heat set.  Adhere to card front using dimensionals.
  • Scatter dots on card front.
  • Adhere DSP strip on left side of message liner.  Adhere to inner card base.
This card would be appropriate for just about occasion.... sympathy, congrats, birthday, thinking of you.....
Very versatile.

Thank you for visiting my blog today!
Hugs,
Teah Woodward
Stampin' Up® Independent Demonstrator


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nature's Symphony Wood Grain Happy Birthday

  Nature's Symphony Bundle + Lovely Arrangements Stamp Set + Stylish Shapes Dies I made this card for John's birthday!  John has a s...