Thursday, January 4, 2024

He's All That - Copper Clay

 

He's All That and Ray of Light stamp sets


He's All That and Ray of Light stamp sets

Inner view

In 2024 I have the opportunity to join the Crafty Collaborations group in a weekly monochromatic card challenge.  All the participants cards can be found on Instagram on what is called an Insta-hop.  When you click on each of the participants IG handles in the list, it will take you to their IG page to view their card.  This is my first time participating in Insta-hops, but really the big draw for me to this was that we are going to use all of the Stampin' Up! colors this year.  I am a total color geek, so to purposefully use every single color in the Stampin' Up! color palette this year will be fun for me.

Week one is Copper Clay.  I decided to do a bit of a recreation of a card that I did a few months back, but in monochromatic Copper Clay.  I love how it turned out!  

Check out the Insta-hop starting on my page here

Instructions:
  • Card base: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at. 4 1/4".  This is a top fold card.
  • Front matte layer: 4" x 5 1/4"
  • Card front layer: 3 3/4" x 5" - stamp this layer with Ray of Light background stamp.
  • Focal point: Use 4th smallest Deckled Circle - stamp image from He's All That stamp set.
  • Inner matte layer: 3 3/4" x 5"
  • Inner message liner: 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" - stamp sentiment or image on this layer.
I hope you are inspired to give Copper Clay a try!
Hugs,
Teah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention Shoppers - Happy Birthday

Attention Shoppers Attention Shopper - detail view Today's Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop theme is "In Colors".  So I chose the ...