Friday, October 20, 2023

Textured Floral Birthday card

 

Textured Floral

Textured Floral/ Deckled Rectangle Dies, Brushed Brass Butterflies

One of my favorite things about stamping is the ability to customize.  Today is my Mom's birthday.  She loves flowers, butterflies and the colors purple and lavender.  So I was more than happy to use all of that on a card just for her.  I'm pretty sure mom is going to love it :)

Cutting instructions:
  • Card base: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4".  This is a side fold card.
  • Front matte layer: largest die from Deckled Rectangle Dies
  • Card front layer: 2nd largest die from Deckled Rectangle Dies
  • Inner matte layer: largest die from Deckled Rectangle Dies
  • Inner message liner: 2nd largest die from Deckled Rectangle Dies
Thanks for visiting my blog today!
Hugs,
Teah

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poised Peony - White wash

  Poised Peony Poised Peony - detail view Poised Peony -inner view Today I had some fun creating a card using a whitewash technique for the ...