Sunday, October 1, 2023

Abundant Beauty

Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks

Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks

This has been a very good weekend and today, I am beyond grateful.... for my strong faith, the deep love I have for my church, my loving husband and the location shift we made in our lives this year. "There is Sunshine in My Soul Today"... (one of my favorite church songs)
The sunflowers on this card remind me of sunshine!!

I created this card in a large batch for customer thank you's. The Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks are just so easy to use! They line up perfectly to create these detailed flowers. You can be as simple or complex as you want. After I was done using the blending brushes, I ran the inked cardstock through an embossing folder for texture. Easy peasy!
Hugs,
Teah

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poised Peony - White wash

  Poised Peony Poised Peony - detail view Poised Peony -inner view Today I had some fun creating a card using a whitewash technique for the ...