Monday, November 8, 2021

Eden's Garden

 


An early release from the January mini catalog, Eden's Garden Collection has already proven to be a great staple in my crafting.  

The specialty DSP features beautiful tones of Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, gold foil accents, and Basic White.  The sentiments in the stamp set are really great, and the fonts are lovely!

A couple of additional colors to pair with this collection are Soft Suede, or Cherry Cobbler.

I really think this is a special collection, and I look forward to sharing more ideas with you.

I've added a product list at the end of this post, with links for each of the products so you that see them individually or the entire collection.  

Hugs,
Teah

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention Shoppers - Happy Birthday

Attention Shoppers Attention Shopper - detail view Today's Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop theme is "In Colors".  So I chose the ...