Saturday, August 14, 2021

Pretty Pumpkins card for a friend

Pretty Pumpkins Fun Fold

Pretty Pumpkins using Be Dazzling specialty paper

Pretty Pumpkins inner card

If this card layout looks familiar, that's because it is the same fun fold as my last post.  But I had this idea to combine the Wood print from In Good Taste DSP, with the Be Dazzled specialty paper that is featured as one of the items that are Free with a $50 purchase during Sale-A-Bration.  

I used the Detailed Pumpkins Dies with the Be Dazzling specialty paper, then used my blender pens to color the glittery paper.  I heat embossed the greeting that is on the front of the card, with gold heat embossing powder.  I just love the rich tones in this card.  It speaks and feels very Fall.

All the measurements are on my last post, so I won't bore you with those details again.

All the product information is just below this post.  
Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Teah 


Product List

3 comments:

  1. ok, love this, and don't actually know what the 'fun fold' of this is. i will check around in August postings, but if you want to point me in the right direction, i would appreciate it.
    Teresa in AZ

    ReplyDelete

Country Flowers - Ink & Inspiration

  Country Flowers Country Flowers detail view Country Flowers Inner view Today I am participating in the Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop.  In...