Monday, July 12, 2021

Sweet as a Peach - Thank You card

 

Sweet as a Peach - Thank you card









I created my own all over print using the Pretty as a Peach stamp set.  I love how it turned out.  To create a bit more depth of color in the flower petals, after I inked with Pale Papaya I used an sponge dauber to add a touch of Calypso Coral ink to the tips of the petals.  The sentiment is white heat embossed on the label.

I can't wait to send out these cards to my customers this month.  It is simply a sweet and sincere card.

A list of supplies used are at the end of this post.  

I created this card design as part of the Demonstrator Training Program that I am participating in through Bruno and Kylie Bertucci.  Every month we have a blog hop, giving our readers the opportunity to discover many different demonstrators and their artistic flair.  We all need inspiration from time to time and these blog hops are an excellent gift to our readers.  I do hope you will check out everyones blogs by clicking on the links below.  Enjoy

BLOG HOP LINKS


Thank you for stopping by my page today.  I appreciate it very much.
Hugs,
Teah

Product List

7 comments:

  1. I love your 'make your own' DSP. It turned out beautifully! And your card design is perfect for a customer thank you card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you created your own DSP. It's very pretty! Thank you Teah for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and beautiful! I don’t have this paper and I had to look twice to see it was your own dsp - terrific. Love the simplicity of these labels and a simple bow.🙂

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very dainty looking card Teah, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Lovely dsp you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!! Love the flowers in this stamp set!!!!😊

    ReplyDelete

Poised Peony - White wash

  Poised Peony Poised Peony - detail view Poised Peony -inner view Today I had some fun creating a card using a whitewash technique for the ...