Sunday, May 23, 2021

Jar of Flowers - Double Z fold

Jar of Flowers - Double Z fold

Jar of Flower - Double Z fold

This was a fun card that I directed my customers through making at a Mystery Stamping night this month.
This is a Double Z fold that everyone was surprised to find out was much easier than it looks.  We added a pc of paper to the back of the card for writing a message.

DSP set on a border mat, makes up the back ground.  I stamped the Black and White short pcs using stamps from the Jar of Flowers stamp set and just left it uncolored.  

Links to the supplies are listed below this post.  

Thank you for stopping by today.  I love sharing my ideas with you.

Hugs,

Teah


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Country Flowers - Ink & Inspiration

  Country Flowers Country Flowers detail view Country Flowers Inner view Today I am participating in the Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop.  In...