Monday, March 1, 2021

Butterfly Bouquet card with pop out center - Congratulations

 


Butterfly Bouquet Congratulations card


2 steps of pop out depth
Lays complete flat, and fits into medium sized envelope


Hi Everyone!  
Its a beautiful blue skied day today in Vancouver, Washington, USA
Tomorrow, on March 2nd, this awesome bundle of butterfly greatness will be available for everyone to purchase.  It will be in the new Annual catalog, but is being offered early.  As a treat to all of you, we have put together a Blog hop for you to be inspired by the many ways this set of dies, stamps, and papers could be used.  Please see the list of Blog Hop links below.

I used the following items to create this card:

Butterfly Bouquet Bundle (stamps and dies)
Butterfly Bijou designer series paper
Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set for the sentiments
Forever Gold specialty designer series paper ( I used the back side which is white)
Flirty Flamingo Cardstock
Basic Black Cardstock
Basic White Thick card stock 
Tuxedo Black Momento ink



Blog Hop Links:


Thank you so much for visiting my page today.
Stay well, and be kind.
Hugs,
Teah



16 comments:

  1. Inside and outside is just 'wow!' Love your card Teah! Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kylie. I am loving this learning process.
      Hugs to you and your family at this time.

      Delete
  2. I like your card. I'd like to learn how to create the 2 steps of pop out depth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Theresa. I took an idea from one of Ronda Wades Valentine cards, and played with the inner folds to create two different levels of depth. One of the 11" x 3/8" wide strips was scored at 2 3/4", 5 1/2", 8 1/4". The other was scored at 3 1/2", 5 1/2", 7 1/2".

      Delete
  3. WOW!! your cards is just gorgeous inside and outside!! great card design!! I can't wait to try this..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card has to be one of my favorites, the pop out is amazing! I'll have to search the tutorial for this so I an CASE it. :-)
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like this. The inner folds are quite simple. I took an idea from one of Ronda Wades Valentine cards, and played with the inner folds to create two different levels of depth. One of the 11" x 3/8" wide strips was scored at 2 3/4", 5 1/2", 8 1/4". The other was scored at 3 1/2", 5 1/2", 7 1/2". The ends are adhered down.

      Delete
  5. The inside of your card is as beautiful as the outside.

    ReplyDelete

Country Flowers - Ink & Inspiration

  Country Flowers Country Flowers detail view Country Flowers Inner view Today I am participating in the Ink & Inspiration Blog Hop.  In...